Your child may be eligible for transport to school depending on circumstances, this will be discussed upon your child’s induction.
At Reach Academy, we have a duty of care to all pupils travelling in school vehicles. Your child’s safety and that of the driver are our main priority in the vehicle.
Reach Academy requires parents to support staff in ensuring your child follows these procedures: ·
- Pupils follow the driver’s instructions;
- Pupils keep their seat belts fastened at all times;
- Pupils follow the seating plan (this will be decided by the driver);
- Pupils behave sensibly and DO NOT distract the driver;
- Pupils are NOT allowed to use mobile phones in the vehicle;
- Staff/drivers will report any problems to the Head teacher on their return to school.